The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de organismo
1Biología Botánicaorganismo masculino
- Basically us humans are only organisms, we are the same as a plant, a dog, even a bacteria.
- In the human organism, cholesterol is the parent compound of all steroid hormones.
- Humans and all other organisms are related by evolution to a common ancestor.
- A genome is all the genetic information or hereditary material possessed by an organism.
- The primary explanatory guide would be evolution of grades of organisms and their structures.
- Many organisms have evolved materials whose unusual physical properties may make them useful.
- Biologists assumed that proteins alone regulate the genes of humans and other complex organisms.
- Aging is characterized by the progressive loss of functional and structural integrity of the organism.
- Maintenance of blood glucose homeostasis is of paramount importance to the survival of the human organism.
- The organism is transmitted to humans by the bite of the sandfly.
- His repeated failures forced him to reconsider some common and basic assumptions about how the human organism works.
- One of the most potent influences on the human organism is fear.
- Nowadays, this code might contain DNA sequencing and the genetic map of a complex organism such as the human body.
- Biotechnology can be defined as the manipulation of biological organisms to make products that benefit human beings.
- In 2000, the organism was cultured in human fibroblast cell line by centrifugation shell vial technique.
- Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes; many simple organisms, like bacteria, have just one pair.
- It is believed that the organism proliferates in decaying organic material, producing the toxins that are then taken up by animals.
- Some scientists have endeavoured to demonstrate that exposure to colour can trigger biochemical responses in the human organism.
- Yet they are responsible for a multicellular organism with a complex central nervous system, and the human genome looks remarkably similar to this.
- Green plants are the only organisms in the natural world that can make their own food.
- Eventually, it melts to supply water and nutrients to plants and aquatic organisms.
- Plants are aerobic organisms that rely on oxygen for development and metabolism.
- In all of these areas he always paid careful attention to the behavior of individual organisms.
- The technology we are talking about here is the genetically modified plants or organisms.
- Of course there are also less interesting organisms like plants and animals in this database as well.
- Multicellular organisms such as animals and plants could then be viewed as communities of cells.
- It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet.
- A plant will bend towards light and single-celled organisms will dodge obstacles.
- But these trees and bushes and grasses around me are living organisms just like animals.
- There are a number of solid arguments that plants too are responsive organisms, that they too react to pain.
- Most organic materials supply a wide range of the other nutrients needed by compost organisms and plants.
- It is observed in all organisms from bacteria to plants and animals.
- Some single-celled organisms called protists do in fact use cilia on their cell surface to swim through water.
- To other organisms, including higher animals and plants, many synthetic compounds are highly toxic.
- Plants are sessile organisms that had to develop strategies to adapt rapidly to changes in environmental conditions.
- Molybdenum is a trace element found in the soil and is required for growth of most biological organisms including plants and animals.
- Haeckel noted that multicellular animal organisms follow a common pattern in early embryological development.
- Flowering plants are multicellular organisms where cell division plays a significant role in growth and development.
- Oxygen is consumed by animals and other aerobic organisms.
2(coordinated whole)organismo masculino
- There are some intelligent people in it, but the organism of the government is not intelligent.
- Broadly speaking, the Greeks viewed the Universe as a living organism rather than as a mechanism like a watch.
- According to Richard Pascale, if you want your company to stay alive, then try running it like a living organism.
- As soon as a system - whether an organism or an economy - runs out of energy, it starts to disintegrate.
- A company is a living organism competing, collaborating, and cocreating in a network of other companies.
- Indeed, this could be said of any social organism: baseball teams, political parties or corporations.
- The statement implies a living organism feeding on not only the public who gives it money, but on the employees who feed energy into the beast.
- A covenant places the emphasis on the church as an organism of living relationships rather than an institutional organization.
- The new theory presented the global atmospheric system as if it were a living organism, and - even more radically - attributed purpose to it.
- That idea of progressive politics collapsed in 1970s - and out of it came the modern pessimism that society is too complex an organism to be changed in a rational fashion.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!