The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ornitólogo masculineornitóloga feminine
- He was a keen ornithologist, a passion which helped him cope with his ferocious workload.
- Likewise, ornithologists studying neotropical migrant populations historically have focused much of their attention in the temperate zones.
- According to many ornithologists it is the most widespread land bird on the planet, found on every continent except Antarctica.
- Ornithologists say there's no good way to estimate the worldwide bird population.
- Soon a few amateur ornithologists from the civil services visited the islands and collected specimens.
- I was going to help my cousin, an ornithologist working for the Saudi government, to catch and ring birds.
- With long hours at the museum and regular forays into the countryside, he eventually established a reputation as one of America's premier ornithologists.
- It is also an ornithologists' paradise and is host to over 400 species of birds.
- Ornithologists estimate that anywhere from 1 to 4 million birds visit the basin on their way to or from their summer breeding and nesting grounds.
- Meanwhile ornithologists and environmentalists are examining captive breeding.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!