Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Oscar masculineto be nominated for the Oscar — ser nominado para el Oscar
- She started dancing at two and went on to win several Oscars, Golden Globes and Emmys.
- The only two indie films to be given Oscars this year were Iris and No Man's Land.
- After all, expectations would be high after garnering all 5 of the big Oscars from his last film.
- Then he started doing movies with Ron Howard and Steven Spielberg and then the Oscars started coming.
- With two Oscars and several Golden Globe awards under his belt, he has also made a name, for himself as a major producer.
- We would like to note, however, that both Marisa Tomei and Eminem have won more Oscars than Martin Scorsese.
- Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins did not deserve their Oscars either.
- Perhaps this is why she is dismissive when her performance is talked about in terms of Golden Globes, Oscars and Baftas.
- Czechoslovak films picked up Oscars for Best Foreign Films in both 1965 and 1966.
- The Oscars the film did win were for Best Picture, Best Director, and for Music, Sound, and Film Editing.
- He now has a grand total of 40 movie scores and four Emmy awards, a Tony and three Golden Globe awards to go with his three Oscars.
- It is a major contender for the Golden Globes and the Oscars.
- The cinematography won't win any Oscars, but the DVD certainly does deliver some impressive visuals.
- It became the highest grossing film of all time within two months, and every cast member including the dog won Oscars at the Academy Awards.
- The film won two Oscars, six Golden Globes and four BAFTA awards.
- Winners of the first supporting acting Oscars originally were not given actual Oscar statuettes, but rather Academy Award plaques.
- The film was nominated for 6 Oscars, including another Best Actress for Hepburn, but only won for the glorious costumes of Edith Head.
- Titanic, which both won those same two Oscars for James Cameron, wasn't even nominated for its screenplay or its actors, and won neither actress award.
- The film isn't going to win any Oscars any time soon, but by God it's a great comic book movie.