The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1the outback — el interior
- More than a hundred years ago people had very different ideas about the bush, the interior or the outback of South Australia than what we have today.
- They all had that yellowing with age feel that is always represented in the outback Australia images and it felt run down and not entirely friendly.
- And it was largely on the backs of these Afghans and their camels that the outback of Australia was opened.
- Maybe they would be happier in the wilderness of Canada, or the outback of Australia.
- This dim sequel reverses the direction of the oddly successful original, beginning in New York and then moving to the outback of Australia.
- From the outset, and despite the image of the rough and tough cattle farmers braving all in the outback, Australia's history has largely been an urban one.
- The true King of England is alive and well and living in the outback of Australia.
- But the epic journey traversed by the other two girls took place in some of the harshest outback country in Australia.
- They are off on a hedonistic tour across the Australian outback.
- Railways cover much of the vast distances of outback Australia.
- We had one of our staff members who took on a house in Marree, which is outback South Australia, which is at the end of the Birdsville Track.
- However, this map only adds to the confusion when the lovers meet their destiny at a beach not too far from outback Australia.
- So why was this bunch of people travelling around outback Australia?
- We have settled on three possible sites in outback South Australia, with one preferred site near Woomera.
- In the summer of 1978 I returned to England after spending nearly three years working in outback Australia.
- The life of a missionary in outback South Australia was not an easy one.
- My worst rental car horror story occurred in the middle of the Australian outback.
- But the Aussie outback is about to deliver up a bit more than he is expecting.
- A number toured outback Queensland as travelling showmen later in that century.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!