The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de desembolso
1desembolso masculinooutlay on sth — gastoen algo
— inversiónen algo
- Christmas cards account for only a small amount of our outlay.
- All others were excluded because their outlays contained significant amounts of transfer payments.
- Data on travel money outlays are more readily available than travel time expenditures, as well as being much more reliable.
- Besides the outlay in money, vineyard investments take time to yield a return.
- In other words, current taxes and current outlays have to balance.
- As is known, keeping appropriate information secret per se involves a certain amount of outlays.
- Yet some administrators have urged a reduction in the current outlay for salary and benefits.
- And so the next thing was to get an idea about what treatments cost and what you'd get for an outlay of money.
- A small outlay will save you money but equally you will often get what you pay for, and a bad horse costs as much to feed as a good one.
- In particular, hiring expertise for specific projects can reduce large salary outlays.
- And each time you go for a flat, as well as the financial outlay of getting a survey done, you have the emotional investment.
- In fact, the acquisition and maintenance of social rank could well require the outlay of large sums of money.
- More than half of the annual budget outlays are transfer payments.
- With a corresponding drop in benefits and pensions, outlays will decrease.
- The option of providing tax relief for receipted outlays on childcare is also being examined by a cabinet subcommittee.
- But the costs of the conflict could go far beyond the hefty financial outlays.
- I offer two pieces of evidence that show profitability as a key driver of investment outlays.
- Even the large capital outlays in the area will scarcely amount to the cost of a few regional bypasses.
- That would involve the outlay of a great deal of money for only one match a season, but the days have gone when people put up with what they get.
- In my case, in order to minimise my monthly outlay, I chose to repay the loan amount after 30 years.
verbo transitivo outlaid, outlaid
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!