Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1paciente ambulatorio masculinopaciente ambulatoria femeninopaciente externo masculinopaciente externa femenino
- The patients attended the outpatient clinic every three or four months as part of routine follow up.
- The hospital authorities must know the number of staff on each shift and the average number of outpatients attending clinics.
- It can be performed in an outpatients clinic, allowing patients to return home the same day.
- All treatment is carried out in an outpatient clinic and you will not have to stay in hospital.
- Many children receive chemotherapy on an outpatient basis at a clinic or hospital.
- It showed about 100 patients waiting at the outpatient clinic, most of them elderly.
- An inpatient survey was held last January but this year outpatients and casualty patients are being including for the first time.
- There are 30 beds and about 300 patients avail the services of the hospital through the outpatients wing.
- A charitable hospital provides free treatment to 800 outpatients at any given point of time.
- There was no difference in success or complication rate between hospitalized patients and outpatients.
- While most patients can be treated as outpatients, some need hospital care.
- Of course they will because this is the approximate proportion that attend as outpatients and day cases at any acute general hospital.
- All women were outpatients attending six general medicine clinics from April to December 1998.
- These treatments can be performed at an outpatients clinic and do not usually require an anaesthetic.
- And in my normal outpatients clinic, most people arrive, clutching the hand of a loved one and then sit, chewing lips and fidgeting.
- On Wednesday, she provided acupuncture treatment for outpatients.
- In 2001 he restored free basic healthcare, and the number of hospital outpatients almost doubled.
- He also told the meeting how there was scope to expand facilities at the hospital - both in outpatients and the range of surgery carried out.
- We enter through what was once the busiest part of the hospital building, the outpatients department.
- This included an exhausting half hour walk from a nearby parking space to the reception area and thence to the outpatient clinic.