The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
utilizar de forma excesiva para el pastoreo
- Before the civil war, families living in this area had an average of 20 cows each and the grassland was heavily overgrazed in the 1970s and 1980s.
- The Viking colonists had allowed cattle to overgraze their pastures, and their arable land was badly affected by soil erosion.
- Because of their sedentary character and free grazing habit, reindeer tend to trample and overgraze lichen pastures during summer and autumn.
- Cattle and sheep can also introduce disease to other animals and overgraze native vegetation needed by wildlife.
- Badly overgrazed pasture-land, soil depletion, and drought are persistent problems.
- Because they are usually located on steep slopes, plantations prevent the degradation of these fragile ecosystems from overgrazing and soil erosion.
- He argued that a pasture managed as a commons will inevitably be overgrazed, because the benefits of grazing too many sheep accrue to the individual who has the most, while the costs are shared by all users.
- Many other countries today face similar crippling environmental problems, including the deforestation, overgrazing, erosion and salinization that brought down the Fertile Crescent.
- By moving his cattle every day, Montoya avoids overgrazing the land.
- And don't overgraze that area this summer or late season growth will be slow.
- How many animals can one area, the ‘commons,’ support before it is overgrazed and production declines?
- Horses will quickly overgraze this small area.
- The grasslands frequently suffer from overgrazing, a problem affecting not only cattle, but also the productivity of local fisheries.
- The landowner risks having the pasture become overgrazed, resulting in future weed problems, reduced production, and lowered value.
- The U.S. government found that too much soil erosion had occurred because of sheep overgrazing the land.
- They often blame poor rural producers for what are perceived to be unsound practices including slash and burn cultivation, overgrazing, and deforestation for fuel wood.
- In addition to planting, fertilizing and irrigating, pasture management includes rotational grazing to prevent overgrazing.
- However, as all other farmers make the same calculation, the commons is soon overgrazed to the point where it can no longer support anyone's herd.
- The students outlined plans to limit trail erosion, four-wheel driving and overgrazing.
- Due to over-collecting and overgrazing this is now a protected species.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!