The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of retroproyector
- For many years, overhead projectors lit up transparencies, and slide projectors showed high-resolution 35 mm slides.
- Some of the best ideas were then enlarged, transferred onto the wall with an overhead projector and painted in acrylic paint.
- First, the student uses an overhead projector to project his or her image onto a large piece of stiff paper.
- But the slick presentation, complete with images from an overhead projector, did little to calm the frustration felt by many of the audience.
- Audio-visual aids such as overhead projectors and transparencies, flip charts, audio and video players, etc. can be tremendous assets when used effectively, but great liabilities when not.
- It's sort of like one of those screens for overhead projectors.
- During one observation, Beth had her students copy a textbook problem she projected on the overhead projector rather than having them copy the problem from their individual textbooks.
- He paged through about a dozen transparencies on the overhead projector.
- The man turns away and changes transparencies on the overhead projector and begins his lesson.
- I made transparencies of their original sketches and we used overhead projectors to trace their designs on the walls.
- She creates miniature 3D images on overhead projectors and shelves, which are seen as 2D images.
- You could use the instrument also to project written or printed documents, by laying them flat on the surface, and having them optically projected just like in an overhead projector.
- He stands beside a screen, a computer and an overhead projector, pointer in hand.
- I can tell the youth group likes this song, because when Jason slips the transparency onto the overhead projector, we hear a chorus of ‘Yesss!’
- The room was equipped with a microphone system, slide projector, overhead projector, and a computer system for the use of Power Point presentations and Internet searches.
- Some churches employ microphones, tape recording, CCTV, or overhead projectors, while others avoid such devices.
- The studio's back wall is lit by an overhead projector placed on a table slightly to the right of center, against which a few ornate frames lean.
- The presenter will need to stand next to the overhead projector or plan to have an assistant to coordinate the transparencies with the talk.
- Transparencies are becoming less important with the demise of the overhead projector, but you may need special papers for reports and so on.
- Project the student's silhouette with the use of an overhead projector or any light source.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!