The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de exagerar
- Statisticians say the inflation figures may overstate the speed of price rises.
- See, I'm prone to exaggeration, or at least overstating an argument.
- If the consumer price index sometimes overstates inflation, as some have argued, that could understate progress against poverty.
- The urgency of taking more effective action to achieve these goals can hardly be overstated.
- The importance of this book for the future of the Church of Christ can hardly be overstated.
- It would hardly overstate the case to say that Lee was worried about how this would turn out.
- The value of a strong home-school partnership cannot be overstated.
- Some of the myths are overstated, but many have a strong element of truth to them.
- Political pundits are often accused, usually rightly, of overstating the significance of by-election results.
- Many also attacked the FSA's cost-benefit analysis for underestimating the cost of new rules and overstating the likely benefits.
- I don't think I'm overstating their response by suggesting that he had senior members of the commission crawling up the wall with irritation.
- I'm overstating the obvious, but try to imagine a successful relationship between a man who loves chalga and a woman who favors Bach.
- To say I am cheered by this might be overstating the case.
- I'm overstating the point, obviously, but then I always do.
- But overstating threats and dismissing the concerns of friends does not build a strong alliance.
- You know, to say that they would be confused might be overstating it.
- If he couldn't get that support when he was overstating the threat, it's hard to see how he could ever have obtained it.
- At first I thought the article was overstating the extent to which other EU citizens would be paying for the privilege.
- I'm possibly overstating things a little, but bear with me.
- When covering a hurricane, there's no such thing as overstating the obvious.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!