The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1oxígeno masculineoxygen bottle — tanque de oxígeno
- Energy is generated by the reaction of hydrogen and oxygen across a catalytic membrane.
- Solar panels power an electrolyser that separates water into hydrogen and oxygen.
- In addition, the very reactive singlet oxygen can be generated by an input of energy.
- Copper reacts with oxygen and carbon dioxide to form a greenish patina of copper carbonate.
- On the one hand, there is the body's need for oxygen and its supply from the lungs.
- The heart muscle is supplied with oxygen by blood arriving in the coronary arteries.
- In other words, it is possible to die from a lack of oxygen, because of ozone poisoning.
- It results from a temporary reduction in blood and oxygen supply to part of the brain.
- It is important to minimize the new wine's exposure to oxygen, whatever its colour.
- To avoid the production of oxygen via photosynthesis, plants were kept in the dark.
- This maintained the same concentration of oxygen in the gas flow at the point of analysis.
- There seems to be less oxygen in town air on a very hot day, even in a quiet corner like Bath Place.
- There may also be a greatly reduced oxygen content in the air at the bottom of deep wells.
- Iron is needed to produce more blood to supply the baby with the necessary nutrients and oxygen.
- Therefore in light plants gave out oxygen, but in the dark they emitted carbon dioxide.
- This oxygen may also support nitrifying bacteria that convert ammonia to nitrate.
- The chemicals in tobacco reduce the flow of oxygen around the mother's blood stream.
- He also had difficulty breathing and had to be given oxygen on arrival at hospital.
- The air in this chamber is very low in oxygen, so divers are advised not to remove their regulators.
- Despite the addition of oxygen and the issue of potash cartridges, the air is foul.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!