The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of panacea
- Many people in the United States think that screening is a panacea, a way of warding off disease and staying healthy perhaps forever.
- Furthermore, he said, it was not reasonable to expect the sauna to be a panacea for so many diseases.
- If those consumers think the drug industrial monopolists already charge too much for pills and panaceas, just wait until the privately patented and monopolized ‘stem cell cures’ hit the market…
- Thus schools have become the all-purpose panacea, the one-stop solution to any government headache.
- But, like any tool, it is not a panacea for the difficulties of modern civilization.
- She is aware that this has not been a panacea or overnight solution in Sweden, but regards it as by far the best of a dubious set of alternatives.
- Care paths are not panaceas and their worth depends on the integrity of the logic and the appropriateness of the options offered.
- Some researchers contend that sympathetic nerve blocks are not the panacea they are made out to be.
- Gene therapy will never be a panacea, but ultimately it will be one method among many for helping patients with severe genetic disease.
- Weight loss in and of itself is probably not the panacea you are looking for.
- And so I don't think anyone looks at screening as a magic panacea to save the health budget.
- It may not be a panacea, but we're going to need every weapon we can find against bacterial infection.
- Not even my usual panacea for brainache - a glass of red wine - seems to do the trick.
- Mental health care may function as a panacea for many different personal and social problems.
- Meanwhile, women need to be advised that a caesarean section is not a panacea.
- We believe that neither is a panacea and that holistic provision should include both methods.
- Admittedly, the life course approach may not be the panacea for all our ills but it may well be.
- Stopping smoking is hard, but a variety of methods can help even though none is a panacea.
- Their successors, the pharmaceutical industry, have much the same motive, although the modern method is to turn the full spectrum of panaceas and pills into profit.
- The drugs are not a panacea but they do improve quality of life and boost life expectancy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!