Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1medias femininepanti(e)s masculine, femininepantimedias feminine Mexicomedias bombacha feminine River Platemedias pantalón feminine Colombiamedias panty feminine Venezuelaa pair of pantyhose — unos / unas panti(e)s
- She was wearing a pink sweater and a mahogany mini skirt with white pantyhose.
- It was a white spaghetti strap shirt with a black mini skirt, sheer pantyhose and big, chunky-heeled black shoes.
- Woman who say they wear the hose to make their skin tone appear more even can look toward topical self-tanning products or toeless pantyhose.
- I would like to know if it is proper to wear strappy sandals at weddings without pantyhose.
- She was also wearing red vinyl gloves that went up past her elbows, red fishnet pantyhose, and 6 inch stiletto high heels.