The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of paradójico
- Both appear to have a paradoxical effect of either increasing or decreasing the stress response.
- It would be paradoxical to advocate an inquiry into inquiries, but we can begin to see criteria that will make them more likely to succeed.
- It is also about the paradoxical tension between human freedom and divine providence.
- In the end his interest in ‘ordinary’ life accompanies a paradoxical despair about change.
- The paradoxical truth is that nothing is more unpopular with the public than the pursuit of the public interest.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!