The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de primordial
1primordialof paramount importance — de primordial importancia
- Social contact with the outside world was absolutely crucial to maintaining the power of paramount chiefs.
- The role of the United States as a paramount power is somewhat comparable to Great Britain in the nineteenth century.
- It wasn't land ownership exactly, but the paramount chiefs were allowed to allocate land rights to residents.
- He was deposed as paramount chief and Zululand was annexed to British authority at Ulundi on 1 September.
- All the territory of an administrative chiefdom is technically held by the paramount chief.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!