The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of amado
1amado masculine literary, humorousamada feminine literary, humorous
- Is it too much to have these characters actually act like fathers and daughters, and not just like rich, sleazy sugar daddies with their young, illicit paramours tagging along for the ride?
- He informed her that her paramour was already married and as per the Shariah rules he can have another wife only if he can do justice to his first wife.
- Alas, when the desired moment of assignation arrives, his beloved paramour is not to be found, and another girl offers to fill her place.
- And one set of civil servants was able to keep tabs on their boss only by asking his official driver which of his paramours ' flats he had been parked outside that day.
- He is in trouble again for sharing his largesse with two young paramours that he claimed to have ditched in favor of his wife and four kids.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!