Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1lóbulo parietal masculine
- Other areas affected included the parietal lobe, the temporal lobe, and, in one case, the white matter tracts of the cerebellum, midbrain, and pons.
- The central sulcus of the insula runs in an upwards and backwards direction, almost parallel to the cerebral central sulcus that delimits the frontal lobe from the parietal lobe.
- Again, similar functional areas have been found in the upper parts of the human occipital lobe and the parietal lobe.
- Cats have frontal, temporal, occipital, and parietal lobes of their cerebral cortex, as we do, and these brain regions are composed of gray and white matter.
- This gyrus is lying at the crossroads between frontal, temporal and parietal lobes of the brain and it's enormous in humans, much bigger than in other primates.