The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de parlamentario
(member of parliament)parlamentario masculinoparlamentaria femenino
- The President shall appoint a parliamentarian to provide parliamentary opinion during meetings of the Advisory Councils and the annual business meeting of the Association.
- Neither the candidates nor the people seem to know what is expected of them as parliamentarians or as members of legislatures.
- As a professed radical, he was to prove a singularly jaded observer of parliaments, parliamentary processes, and parliamentarians.
- The ‘standing ovation’ he was given by parliamentarians and members of the government was a signal of German agreement.
- The targets included state actors, parliamentarians and members of the executive and the broader Canadian public.
- In public hearings, parliamentarians debated the issues, and not always along strict party lines.
- So I urge parliamentarians, when they debate issues such as this, to consider the journey ahead.
- The High Authority was further advised by a general assembly made up of parliamentarians from the member states.
- An experienced parliamentarian, Khan has contributed immensely not only to the deliberations of various committees he had served but also to the proceedings of the House.
- Attendees can make appointments with members of the Board of Directors, headquarters staff members, and the parliamentarian.
- There would be an awful lot of litigation to decide what Parliament meant by allowing parliamentarians to say some sort of thing outside the House.
- The trouble is that this Parliament has so many parliamentarians with a rather scurrilous record of consistency on these matters.
- This Labour Party has no regard for history, and no regard for the rights of this Parliament or parliamentarians.
- When I first came in to parliament, most parliamentarians were elderly men.
- Local bills come before Parliament only if a parliamentarian is willing to sponsor them.
- Overnight she told the nation that she will not allow it, because parliamentarians come to Parliament to make decisions.
- The prime minister and other parliamentarians were brutalized and the capital was the scene of heavy rioting.
- In December this year, the British Council will bring 200 parliamentarians and staff to the Chamber to debate governance in today's world.
- As a parliamentarian, he used to interact with Members of Parliament from India, at the Inter-Parliamentary Union.
- Mary's unprepared speech put even the most experienced parliamentarians to shame.
2Parliamentarian(in UK history)(defensor del Parlamento durante el reinado de Carlos I en la guerra civil) parlamentario masculino(defensor del Parlamento durante el reinado de Carlos I en la guerra civil) parlamentaria femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!