The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1lo pueblerino despectivolo provinciano despectivomentalidad pueblerina femenino despectivomentalidad provinciana femenino despectivo
- I mean, if this were Wales say, or Scotland, I dare say I could rabbit away about small-minded, provincial parochialism.
- All at once, unattractive qualities such as insularity, parochialism and downright arrogance were introduced into the previously contented continental mix.
- In Scotland, and in Wales, there are arguments breaking out about the rejection of a United Kingdom side being an example of narrow-minded parochialism.
- He must not now besmear that with parochialism, narrow-mindedness and partiality.
- Post-Civil-War America therefore seemed to exhibit the worst kind of small-minded, lacklustre parochialism, but it had coupled it with a loutish popularism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!