The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pastor masculinepastora feminine
- Christian priests, ministers, pastors, and deacons lead weekly services and conduct marriages and funerals.
- Were that to happen, it would require that bishops be more fully what they are ordained to be, pastors of local churches charged with the tasks of teaching, sanctifying, and governing.
- Unlike this bishop, church leaders, pastors and congregations need to create the opportunities for youth to discern their call to ministry.
- Rarely does a congregation want the pastor to lead the church into an era of decline!
- Family members, congregational members, pastors, and other church leaders are called to honor marriage.
- They are deacons, women religious, or lay ministers who effectively serve as pastors of congregations, though they are unable to celebrate the Eucharist.
- I quickly assured my new friend that we are a church of five pastors but that every member of our congregation is a minister!
- Many pastors, youth ministers, elders, and parishioners effectively intervene to help such troubled families.
- Once fully equipped with the teaching of God's Word, they go home and teach their local pastors and church workers in their own country so that they, too, can reach their own nation with the truth.
- But there seems to be an increasingly widespread sense that we do not have enough good pastors to sustain congregational ministries at high levels.
- At both churches the two congregations share the pastor and property.
- At least this interpretation was how several pastors and ordinary church members understood the situation.
- Similar comments were made by all the other pastors where I ministered.
- As a bishop, she is pledged to uphold church law and file charges against pastors who openly defy it.
- In another report, a pastor and his wife ministering in the southwestern city of Galle were riding in a bus when the tsunami first hit.
- We would suggest that it is precisely those congregations and pastors who are already engaged in faithful and vital ministry who had the most to draw on in this time of crisis.
- Many times church leaders or pastors may say that a ministry's goal is to change lives.
- Sending or lending married pastors to Catholic churches is a generous ecumenical gesture.
- Many of the scholars mentioned in your article are among our founding members, but the project involves pastors, lay church leaders, and social activists.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!