The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pavimento
1(paved area)pavimento masculino(of flagstones) enlosado masculino(of tiles) embaldosado masculino(of stones) empedrado masculino(of stones) adoquinado masculino(of bricks) enladrillado masculino
- The stone paving would have finished off the scheme nicely.
- The rear garden has a patio, extensive Liscannor paving and an outdoor storage shed.
- Outside, the front garden is laid in low-maintenance cobblelock paving, and provides parking for two cars.
- There is side access to the walled rear garden which has also been laid with cobblelock paving and is bordered by various plants and shrubs.
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
2(materials)materiales de pavimentación masculinopaving slab / stone — losa
3EEUU(road surface)calzada femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!