The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of pavimento
1(paved area)pavimento masculine(of flagstones) enlosado masculine(of tiles) embaldosado masculine(of stones) empedrado masculine(of stones) adoquinado masculine(of bricks) enladrillado masculine
- The stone paving would have finished off the scheme nicely.
- The rear garden has a patio, extensive Liscannor paving and an outdoor storage shed.
- Outside, the front garden is laid in low-maintenance cobblelock paving, and provides parking for two cars.
- There is side access to the walled rear garden which has also been laid with cobblelock paving and is bordered by various plants and shrubs.
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
2(materials)materiales de pavimentación masculinepaving slab / stone — losa
3US(road surface)calzada feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!