The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1época de paz femininetiempos de paz masculine
- Costs involved in each option will be assessed for both peacetime and wartime.
- We should have the skills to create such systems and control them in peacetime and wartime.
- It should be organized and carried out continuously both in peacetime and wartime.
- This may accomplish a more effective support to a fleet both in peacetime and in wartime.
- Most people know this to be so during wartime, but the same is true during peacetime.
- The request for such a large number of troops is unprecedented in peacetime.
- The ability of military courts to prosecute civilians ended during peacetime.
- In peacetime, we err on the side of caution, since nothing we do in training is worth the life of one of our soldiers.
- The president realised that their economy was great for making tanks and guns and planes, but what do you do in peacetime?
- People were calling for the same sorts of controls that were in place in the war to continue in peacetime.
- Moving hundreds of convoys into one of the poorest countries in the world within weeks would probably be impossible in peacetime.
- Both schemes were considered inappropriate in peacetime post-war Britain.
- It is not necessary today to stress upon the importance of iron and iron industry in both war as well as peacetime.
- The only thought that comes to mind is that this marks the end of peacetime.
- Does war reporting justify a different set of ethics than those applied in peacetime?
- It will heavily emphasize a nation at war, but festivities will rival those held during peacetime.
- Seldom in peacetime has a British government sanctioned such a rate of expenditure increase.
- Those who commit crimes during a political conflict rarely pose a threat to society in peacetime.
- He often proved more expert than the experts, both in peacetime economics and in wartime strategy.
- Yet, there was no telling how the wartime alliance and its successes would play in peacetime.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!