The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of maní
1Farming Cookingmaní masculinecacahuete masculine Spaincacahuate masculine Mexico
- In western countries they are most familiar as roasted or salted peanuts, or in peanut butter or incorporated in confectionery.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and protein, it also contains organic dry roasted Valencia peanuts and sea salt.
- How she loved to crunch them; dry roasted peanuts, macadamias, cashews, pistachios, walnuts and Brazils.
- Sauces may contain okra, tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, eggplant, peppers, and other vegetables.
- They are also found in nuts like peanuts, walnuts, cashews as well as in seeds and fish.
- Garnish the plate with the almond tofu and crushed honey roasted peanuts.
- There were almonds, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts.
- Children pace up and down the platform selling roasted peanuts, fried snacks, and baskets of sweet bananas.
- Birds that are fed diets with large proportions of sunflower seeds, peanuts and walnuts are often prone to obesity.
- Drizzle with sesame oil, and scatter with shredded ginger, spring onions, salted peanuts and coriander.
- The most common foods people are allergic to include: peanuts; walnuts; pecans or almonds; and wheat and gluten.
- That's just 22 almonds, three tablespoons of cashews, 28 peanuts, 47 pistachios, or 14 walnut halves.
- Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts cause most reactions.
- To look after them properly, as instructed by the experts, I have to feed them hazelnuts, sunflower seeds and unsalted peanuts.
- This resulted in an oversupply of peanuts, soybeans, pecans, and sweet potatoes.
- Good food sources include broccoli, peanuts, pumpkin seeds and spinach.
- All these foods had peanuts or peanut oil hidden inside.
- You can add peanuts or any other nuts if you like.
- The fresh peanuts are boiled in salt water and eaten warm.
- Sprinkle with dry-roasted peanuts to add protein and fiber.
- Yucca, plantain, peanuts, sweet potatoes, and sugarcane are grown, as well as medicinal herbs.
- He encouraged farmers to try new crops, like peanuts, cowpeas and sweet potatoes, and to try new rotations, better cultural practices and more appropriate machinery.
- They grow several staple crops, including manioc root, sweet potatoes, sugar cane, peanuts, and plantains.
- In an intensely managed, year-round vegetable garden, plant peanuts after winter greens such as turnips or kale.
- The fields I had once planted with potato and peanuts now were home to groves of cherry trees a foot in diameter.
2 informal peanuts plural(small sum)una miseria informalwe work for peanuts — nos pagan una miseria informal
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!