The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of pedagogo
1formal(educator)pedagogo masculinepedagoga feminine
- Three states in our division have chosen to recognize respected teachers and pedagogues.
- Since as a pedagogue and teacher I always stress the need for proper preparation, I have decided to share with you some insights I hope you will find useful.
- My dictionary defines a pedagogue as a pedantic or dogmatic teacher and there is a lot of that about Waters.
- This process does not, in any way, relieve the teacher from being a master pedagogue.
- This is a very comprehensive and complete set of resource books that could be used by vocalists and vocal pedagogues.
2(pedantic teacher)pedante masculine, feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!