The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1paso de peatones masculino
- Longer buses are also far more likely to stop while blocking road junctions or pedestrian crossings, especially in heavy traffic.
- Two new pedestrian crossings and changes to road junctions have also been made conditions of the planning permission for the new Bondgate store.
- A concerned headteacher has added his voice to calls for a pedestrian crossing at a dangerous road junction.
- A pedestrian crossing on the link road would allow people to cross in their own time and in safety.
- The car was impaled on the railings of a pedestrian crossing in Tadcaster Road near the roundabout.
- The essential repairs will include moving the pedestrian crossing and associated road improvements.
- That is one enormous puddle on the road by the pedestrian crossing.
- She claims children using the pedestrian crossing over the busy road are at risk from traffic.
- Draft plans for cycle paths, pedestrian crossings and traffic lights are out for consultation.
- The wheelchair users and carers have been calling for a pedestrian crossing so they can cross the road and get into Tullow safely.
- This is a dangerous stretch of road, with the pedestrian crossing located very close to a busy junction.
- Can elevated pedestrian crossings make roads safer?
- The subways will be replaced by street level pedestrian crossings on Ivy Lane and New Road.
- She also said there were no plans for a pedestrian crossing along the road.
- It only flashes on pedestrian crossings before it turns green.
- These include more cycleways, footways, pedestrian crossings, junction improvements and traffic calming measures.
- Plans show that this could be achieved by installing six traffic lights and two pedestrian crossings.
- If it is difficult to cross the road in Long Street, why not have a pedestrian crossing?
- Even they will stop at red traffic lights and pedestrian crossings.
- Residents were asked to suggest areas where there could be road calming measures or new pedestrian crossings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!