The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de peyorativo
- Politically active conservative Christians rarely use the term dominionism as a self-description; many feel it is a loaded or pejorative term.
- The individual may be classified as incomplete, immature, or by other pejorative terms which detract from his dignity.
- Any discussion about the high number of family breakdowns is seen as a threat to the family unit itself - unless it is couched in pejorative terms.
- So I don't really have a lot of sympathy for those who want to use pejorative terms to characterise a negotiation process.
- I don't see any pejorative connotations in the term and so up until now haven't been too worried about using it.
- Dissent is dehumanized, as it is branded with this pejorative title and other insulting labels like xenophobe, nativist, peacenik or anti-American dupe.
- Americans have long used these pejorative terms to designate scientific and medical theories and practices for which they have no respect.
- The use of pejorative terms, however, served to paint such encounters in a different light which would then lend support to the conclusion at which their Lordships arrived.
- I suppose you'd say I'm a radical a ‘do-gooder,’ to put it in pejorative terms.
- On the whole, the relationship was described in pejorative terms.
- In his circle, ‘white male’ is a pejorative term.
- While an undoubtedly pejorative term, it is of use in understanding the pervasive freshness that scythes through the nose on first sniff and continues into the palate.
- The concept of mass amateurisation is that kick in the guts - amateurisation is a pejorative term, belittling the efforts of thousands of webloggers.
- Apparently the pejorative term ‘breeding like rabbits’ is well deserved.
- Believe it or not, this was a pejorative term, implying unrealistic ambitions.
- I'm not using the term in the pejorative sense, but as the economists use it.
- Sometimes, opposition to a government-funded project leads to cleverly pejorative phrases.
- Let your substantive argument, not pejorative adjectives, do the job.
- A few minutes of looking reveals similar pejorative statements throughout the book.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!