Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1chupatintas masculine, feminine informalsuche masculine, feminine Chile informaltinterillo masculine informaltinterilla feminine informal
- A young man in his late 20s approached the pen-pushers.
- They might have to hire more front-line staff, cut the pen-pushers and be prepared to work closer with community groups.
- We don't want another well-paid tier of useless pen-pushers.
- Front-line nurses, doctors and teachers are more important than pen-pushers.
- It is easy to dismiss middle managers as bureaucratic pen-pushers.
- A country that does not produce its own goods can quickly become nothing more than a nation of glorified pen-pushers.
- Just how many of the redundancies will be clinical or nursing staff, and how many will be pen-pushers and bureaucrats?
- He closes with a scathing remark about the number of pen-pushers at the defense department.
- They defy the myth of public sector pen-pushers meddling in business affairs they know nothing about.
- We have far too many pen-pushers and nowhere near enough cleaners and maintenance staff.