The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of perfeccionismo
- That is the cornerstone of his epic career, his attention to detail, his innate perfectionism and his belligerent refusal to be beaten, whatever the opposition.
- You might even get a handle on your perfectionism by doing a short stint with a psychologist.
- Women driven by impulsive behavior and perfectionism have higher odds of developing both problems.
- The way we learn to write better is to write a great deal, but perfectionism won't let us do that.
- She works hard at her craft but is constantly on the verge of being overwhelmed by the constant search for work, the unfulfilling roles, the overly demanding directors, the hostile critics, and obsessive perfectionism.
- Good perfectionism means you set high but reasonable standards for yourself.
- We shall consider his moral perfectionism in Chapter 10.
- Moral perfectionism is always the enemy of the possible and the practical.
- The medieval age was tyrannized by a demand for spiritual perfectionism, making it hard to accomplish anything practical.
- Part II focuses on social, motivational, and cognitive factors in perfectionism.
- As a director, his perfectionism / pedantry would have tested the patience of any producer.
- It often feels as though the consequences of giving up perfectionism will be worse than dealing with the pain.
- With an intellectual's perfectionism, he cannot bring himself to face his desires in real life.
- The primary purpose of this study was to examine the relationship between primary exercise-dependence symptoms and perfectionism.
- His determination, impatience, and perfectionism were legendary.
- There is this emphasis on perfectionism, this emphasis on sort of intellectual discussion and debate.
- Our concrete history I hope shows us that we were not ‘making a home’ with our manuals and definitions, but practicing perfectionism, keeping a living room under plastic where no one sits.
- After all, this is a column about perfectionism, so it's got to be really good.
- They were also as likely to have traits associated with compulsive personality disorder: stubbornness, dictatorial tendencies, perfectionism and an excessive devotion to work.
- A perfectionism that rejects or abandons what we cannot fully control (or what thwarts our expectations) is a flaw far deeper than a monster's ugliness.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!