The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1perfeccionista masculine, feminine
- Self-acceptance, an acceptance of one's imperfections and weaknesses, is very difficult for perfectionists.
- In contrast, adaptive perfectionists strive only to reach their own goals, not the goals set for them by other people.
- Professionally, she is a perfectionist who demands high standards from her work.
- With the help of his friends, he turns to a corporate workaholic perfectionist lawyer.
- It took me all of two minutes to get working, plus an hour of perfectionist fiddling to get this pretty map.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!