The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de peristaltismo
1peristaltismo masculinoperístole femenino
- Yoga helps your body reabsorb and expel gas by stimulating peristalsis, the muscle contractions that eliminate waste.
- Waves of muscle contractions called peristalsis force food down through the esophagus to the stomach.
- The initial colonization of the walls of the ureter is in areas of turbulent flow which leads to paralysis of peristalsis.
- Capsule endoscopy uses a wireless video capsule that is swallowed by the patient and propelled by peristalsis.
- The pumps operate on the theory of peristalsis as is commonly seen in the human digestive system.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!