The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de perplejo
1(audience) perplejo(frown) de perplejidad
- One has a look of perplexed surprise; the other, a haughty indifference.
- That edginess was not helped by the sort of erratic refereeing which caused perplexed reactions in both technical areas.
- His face screwed up into a perplexed expression.
- Sophie looked up at his perplexed face and started laughing.
- In a short moment a smile had formed on Seth's once perplexed face.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!