The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1personificación feminineshe's the personification of generosity — es la generosidad personificada / en persona
- The ultimate personification of God's love was Jesus, and His love was expressed through the action of dying on the cross.
- She is the archetypal personification of the sonnet claim because she promises Petrarch poetic fame.
- His public image was the personification of noblesse oblige, a wholesome and vigorous young president with a beautiful wife and young children.
- They acted as the personification or representatives of the party and the country, which were considered two sides of the same coin.
- He remains its moderator, its icon, its personification.
- He was the personification and embodiment of hip-hop.
- Music is simply an personification of the soul.
- He is the personification of eclecticism which results in a frustratingly mixed qualitative output.
- She looked the personification of pre-adolescent sulkiness, which perhaps explains the star quality she has for girls aged seven to 10.
- He is the personification of material universe in all its various magnificent manifestations.
- These people have become the epitome and complete personification of Greed and Corruption.
- That's all this personification of modesty has to say.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!