The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(excellent)super bienchévere América Latinapadre México coloquialguay España coloquialtaquilla Chile coloquial
- I marched over to the dance section, grabbed the CD and bought it - on the strength of one phat track.
- It is the essence of stunning creativity, whether embodied in a Picasso sculpture, a Mozart opera, or a phat video game.
- The bass is consistently phat, driving underneath the vocal and keyboard tracks and matching up perfectly.
- A couple of the other girls on the shoot with her were more phat, but Keisha just has something over them, you know?
- I was reminiscing about the past and I was chatting about a pretty, phat girl.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!