The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de phishing
1(modalidad de estafa por correo electrónico concebida con la finalidad de robar datos personales) phishing masculino
- The modern era of phishing is exemplified by emails messages from Nigerians posing as business partners trying to move money out of the African country.
- The second issue I have is that the most common attacks today collect passwords through phishing.
- To avoid being a victim of phishing, never respond to e-mail requests for personal information, no matter how official the message looks.
- Now I'm seeing a lot more phishing: spam that purports to be from Paypal, Amazon, your bank or, hey, any bank at all.
- The idea, similar to the way some have tried to stop spam, is that people can easily report a site that is designed for phishing, and it goes into the communal database.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!