The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of foto
1foto feminineto take a photo — sacar / tomar una foto
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
- Gareth and Will's photos are printed on sugar sheets stuck on the muffins, so they are edible.
- She had hoped to frame the photos and put them in the home's television room.
- Images of his photos keep running in my head until I wake up the next morning.
- If I can decorate this site with all kinds of photos I'll post pictures of the car.
- My husband and our then next door neighbour took pictures of those photos on loan to the exhibition.
- It was too bizarre to pass up, so I grabbed my camera and started snapping photos.
- Send us your sports stories and photos, pictures of your fun night out or your school reunion.
- When my dad moved to France he left a lot of things behind, one of which was a fat blue case full of photos and slides.
- There was a peculiar little sequence when Heather pointed to a montage of photos in a frame.
- Some things are still working, as you can see from the photos in this online image gallery.
- Please send a photographer and take a photo to publish in News Shopper.
- As a photographer took his photo and the flashbulb went off, the child screamed loudly.
- British law traditionally dictates that you have no rights to your own image if the photo is shot from public ground.
- As he walks out again with my newspaper, I snap a photo of him with the zoom lens.
- Hovering the mouse over a photo enlarges it, and you can then click to be taken to the file or the appropriate website.
- The competition question was: can you guess what is pictured in the photo below?
- Behind her is the same half-finished painting which appeared in a previous photo of her studio.
- Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.
- It was a photo for place and she took third.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!