Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1sesión fotográfica para la prensa femininefoto protocolaria feminine
- Hollywood actress Halle Berry poses during a photocall to promote her latest movie Catwoman in Barcelona on Friday.
- The cast of The Lad Aladdin took time off rehearsals yesterday for a photocall ahead of the show, which opens next Thursday.
- Traditionally, the main party leaders have united in support of EU treaties, generally posing for a joint photocall once the campaign begins.
- Taiwanese actress Shu Qi poses at the Palais des Festivals during the photocall of Millennium Mambo, by Taiwanese director Hou Hsiao-hsien, in Cannes yesterday.
- When we gather for a photocall for this article, it's a good opportunity to admire the work of the women.
- Yesterday Brosnan's itinerary was packed full as he bolted about the city from photocall to photocall and interview to interview and party to party.
- Except that when they popped outside for the photocall, the actors found themselves becoming the unexpected beneficiaries of the fictional bogus charity.
- News of the police investigation could not have come at a more inappropriate time for Yorkshire, who were today holding their photocall at Headingley followed by the start-of-season lunch at Elland Road.
- The identity of the happy winner will be revealed today at a photocall at the De Vere Hotel at Shaw Ridge.
- And although they don't go in for photocalls, we're allowed to snap candid shots during the video shoot.
- The Sun newspaper, which used the images, was temporarily banned from Clarence House photocalls.
- According to his friends, he is not a man cut out for such photocalls.
- Certainly they won't be able to forget him - he's on the official team photo, having evaded tight security and got on to the pitch in full kit by mingling with photographers until moments before the photocall.
- But, for example, she did the photocall to promote the Lottery when it began.
- Suspicions began to develop when several people tried to set up a photocall with the local press to publicise its success.
- But Downing Street sources said there were no immediate plans for a photocall.
- In between all this, she nips to a photocall to help promote the NSPCC charity.
- This is only a photocall anyway and she's still got two more interviews for radio to do.
- US actor Dennis Hooper makes a point to his daughter Ruth Anna during a photocall at the San Sebastian film festival on September 23.
- Sky News Ireland does not turn up to news stories where you have a couple of models holding a logo with a bottle of champagne, which is what seems to be the mainstay of photocalls in Ireland.