Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1médico masculinemédica feminine
- This will include treatment from specialist physicians, physiotherapists and psychologists.
- We no longer trust the caring general practitioner, the wise physician, or the conscientious surgeon.
- A small proportion of the samples were referral samples sent by physicians in private practice.
- The Public Hospitals Act states that a physician must order hospital treatments.
- Women placed great faith in their physicians and the medical care system.
- One is provided by dentists and physicians in private practice on a fee basis to those able to pay.
- In most cases physicians prescribed requested medicines but were often ambivalent about the choice of treatment.
- Disclosure of a diagnosis of cancer has on occasions caused conflict between physicians and family members.
- Medicine and physicians have had about all of the micromanagement that they can stand.
- In most countries, treatment is provided by some clinics or physicians.
- We meet many wise patients in this book, because physicians learn medicine on and from their patients.
- If your child becomes ill, be sure that the physician knows what medicines he or she is taking.
- We measured referral rates as the annual percentage of patients with a new referral to a specialist physician.
- Evidence shows that the way results of clinical trials are presented influences both physicians and funders of health care.
- Group medical visits are best with teams of physicians and nurses.
- Does the information have the potential to change the practice of many physicians?
- We practicing physicians have to know what to do if a case walks into the office.
- These changes have paralleled dramatic changes in the assessment of practising physicians.
- I think most physicians in practice feel that we can only be penalised by failing to test.
- Since health is the goal of the medical craft, the physician knows the goal of the craft.