The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1hemorroides femininealmorranas feminine
- Stomach ulcers, piles, ulcerative colitis (inflammation of the colon) and bowel cancer may cause bleeding in the gut and result in anaemia.
- Haemorrhoids, also known as piles are rather like varicose veins in the canal of the anus.
- Unfortunately confusion still exists among lay people and doctors, who misuse the terms haemorrhoids and piles to cover a variety of complaints.
- Like varicose veins, piles often improve or disappear completely after the baby is born, but occasionally surgery is needed.
- Surgical removal of piles is called haemorrhoidectomy.
- A Dalit woman who had come to a local private nursing home for treatment of piles, allegedly died because of doctor's negligence.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!