The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pipeta
- Lambda pipettes are used to transfer very small liquid volumes down to 1 microliter.
- This material was transferred to 1.5 ml Ependorff tubes with pipettes.
- DNA was dialysed by inserting the DNA sample with a pipette into dialysis tubing and securing the ends with clips.
- The organic phase was transferred with a disposable pipette, and the aqueous phase was extracted twice more with the same solvents.
- The kit contains test tubes, pipettes, funnels and other lab materials necessary for multiple experiments and activities.
- Once when he tried to suck up liquid in a pipette while testing metals, he accidentally sucked some of the dangerous liquid into his mouth.
- Most techniques for monitoring whole-cell membrane capacitance work by applying a voltage stimulus via a patch pipette and measuring the resulting currents.
- The pipette was attached to the test tank 2 cm above the water surface, creating a perturbation on the surface when water was dripped into the aquarium.
- Next, they took an unfertilized egg from a second sheep and removed its DNA, carefully sucking it out with a thin glass tube called a pipette.
- It has developed technology that is used in extremely low volume pipettes and instruments that dispense minute droplets of liquid.
- The inner diameter was measured by inserting a probe pipette with a known diameter profile (characterized by scanning electron microscopy).
- I showed the candidates how to use a pipette - a hand-held tool for manipulating small volumes of liquid - and invited them to have a go.
- The hard glass pipes of ‘Borosil’ make, used as pipettes and burettes in chemical laboratories, are his raw material.
- Patch pipettes were filled with the same 100 MM KCl solution.
- A constricted glass pipette was used to mechanically separate cells from each other.
- Then, a small glass pipette was positioned near the cell.
- The apertures replace the tip of glass pipettes commonly used for patch clamp recording.
- Preparation of patch pipettes and electrophysiological instruments were the same as described above.
- The pipette tip was placed 5-10 m above the dish surface.
- Application of pressure through the recording pipette accelerated the positive shift and removal of pressure simply slowed the shift.
- Use a pipette to make two or three long lines of water down the desk.
- The caudal medulla was exposed to insert a microinjection pipette into the XII nucleus.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!