The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of pirata
1(at sea)pirata masculine, feminine(flag/ship/raid) (invariable adjectivebefore noun) pirata
2(of book, tape)pirata masculine, feminine(tape/video/copy) (invariable adjectivebefore noun) pirata
3(in broadcasting)pirate radio station — radio pirata
1(book/tape/video) pirateara pirated copy — una copia pirata
- The DMCA assumes that the only reason to do any of this work is to pirate copyrighted works.
- Other people shouldn't be able to profit from your work by selling pirated editions: that was the whole point of copyright law.
- There is no color to it, and it seems to have been mastered from an old VHS home video tape pirated from the front row.
- Although the software was popular, the software writer and his partner did not always get paid: hobbyists were pirating their work.
- But copyright law did not apply internationally, which meant publishers overseas were free to pirate his works.
- Stevens is no hero: he was found guilty in a separate case of selling pirated software.
- The warning came from Business Software Alliance who have urged adults to teach children that downloading pirated software is illegal.
- I also noticed that the article claims that 50,000 people in Mexico make a living selling pirated music.
- Document 18 has heavy penalties for people who purchase or sell pirated software.
- But an avalanche of English-language pirated copies of the film is spreading across China.
- I find it hard to believe that Academy voters would care about pirating their copies.
- Pirated copies of the latest Harry Potter are all over the city.
- Firstly, with the emergence of DVDs and pirated VCDs, not many film buffs visit theatres anymore.
- He said the conviction was the first he knew of involving a foreigner selling pirated DVDs.
- Miguel has been selling pirated music to tourists and Cubans for almost twenty years.
- "It doesn't allow people to pirate music, " Hammerton said.
- Members learned the genre through pirated CDs and videos smuggled in from Turkey and Jordan.
- Have you heard of anyone having pirated CD's confiscated at customs?
- If necessary, he'll pirate his own movie to get it out there.
- Now, that is because they're trying to prevent people from pirating the movie.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!