The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Anyone with that academic background knows the serious consequences of plagiarism of words and ideas.
- Students are particularly vulnerable to dangerous practices such as plagiarism.
- Journalists don't have the monopoly on plagiarism, nor are they the worst offenders.
- Practices that would not be considered to be plagiarism in a speech might be in a journalistic article.
- Another main difference for me between now and then is that I no longer take plagiarism personally.
- An accusation of plagiarism assumes not only that you can spot a repetition but that you know where originality lies.
- These exchanges were seen as a healthy part of the distribution of information, not a form of piracy or plagiarism.
- It is especially so when such papers are tainted with plagiarism and dirty school politics.
- The accusations of plagiarism caught a lot of local and national media attention.
- We have called him out several times on his blatant plagiarism in the Bahama Journal.
- However not all accusations of plagiarism are deemed to be founded in fact.
- Genuinely unaware of my plagiarism, I appear to have stolen this idea from Stuart.
- When that becomes an acceptable practice, other forms of plagiarism don't seem so out of line.
- He had no intention of letting some musical shark claim a share of his royalties and copyright fees on the strength of an accusation of plagiarism.
- There have been some charges of plagiarism on account of this reference which to my mind are spurious and nonsensical.
- It can be used to find more sophisticated cases of plagiarism or intellectual property theft.
- We end this week's Science Show with a reminder that there is a grand tradition of plagiarism in some places.
- Much ink and accusations of plagiarism have been spilled over the story's origins.
- Towards the end, deception, fraud and plagiarism are laid bare.
- The judge has already said that, although there are similarities between book and film, they do not appear to amount to plagiarism.