The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Kepler showed that a planet moves round the Sun in an elliptical orbit which has the Sun in one of its two foci.
- Nasa astronomers said they had found the smallest planets yet orbiting stars beyond our Sun.
- The planets all orbit the Sun in the same direction, with orbital planes inclined slightly to the ecliptic.
- Measuring the changing brightness of a star can tell us whether there are planets orbiting around it.
- The latest find is a system of three planets orbiting around a star previously thought to have only one.
- Both depend on the gravitational attraction exerted on the parent star by orbiting planets.
- Astronomers in the US reckon they've identified a tenth planet orbiting our sun.
- If the candidate planet does orbit the brown dwarf, then the pair will move across the sky together.
- The mass of the orbiting planet causes the central star to be pulled around in an orbit.
- Gazing at the stars, planets and distant galaxies is a universal pleasure, but it's one denied to most of us.
- Her school projects and papers were all about the stars, planets, and outer space.
- There are brilliant people out there who search the very heavens and map the orbit of the stars and planets.
- The problem is, you have to do these measurements for at least one full orbit of any planets that might be there.
- Any planet with a stable orbit in that zone might be able to support life long enough for intelligence to evolve.
- That the star Sirius has five planets is not something which anyone could conclusively verify at present.
- It has ignited a drive to find more planets and smaller planets around more stars.
- This professor is in charge of discovery of new planets and celestial bodies.
- The kite is designed to take pictures of planets and asteroids around the solar system.
- He had a model which showed the movements of the sun and the moon and certain stars and planets.
- You can divide little objects out, not only the planets, but the nebula and clusters of stars.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!