Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of project, strategy)planificador masculineplanificadora feminine
- According to city development planners, the masterplan will not go before committee until September.
- This is a factor that even the best developers and planners may not be able to fully control.
- Most urban planners and developers now agree that a residential boom is crucial to a vital downtown.
- The world is littered with failed cities, where urban planners overlooked residents' needs and incomes.
- Yet despite huge economic pressure the planners have said they see no reason to release any Green Belt land for general use before 2015.
- And ending the Ashton line at the stadium, cutting out Tameside, would not make economic sense, say planners.
- But planners rejected the scheme amid concerns for increased traffic and potential risks to pedestrians.
- If its scheme is rejected by planners, local youngsters could have to wait a long time for a purpose-built facility.
- Next month, the scheme goes before planners and councillors in High Peak for approval.
- The planners had championed the scheme to the council as an exemplary piece of urban infill.
- The proposed 19-home scheme at Hollingwood has been rejected by planners who took on board the objectors' arguments.
- Plans for a factory extension could create more than 100 new jobs in Chipping Norton, if council planners give a green light to the scheme.
- Flood victims were furious today after planners called for a £1 million defence scheme at Stamford Bridge to be put on hold.
- The company which specialises in homes for the elderly had its plans for Horsforth rejected last year when they went before planners in Leeds.
- Bradford Council planners have turned down four planning applications, and two planning appeals were unsuccessful.
- The scheme is set to go before planners in the New Year.
- A controversial housing scheme in Addingham could get official backing today from planners in Keighley.
- Hundreds of residents fighting proposals to build a warehouse next to their homes told planners they utterly oppose the plans.
- South Lakeland District Council planners had been in favour of the scheme but residents and other traders had said it was too big.
- A scheme to build 407 apartments in Shipley will go before planners on Monday.
2town plannerurbanista masculine, feminine