The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(of project)planificación feminine
- The safety plan is crucial to the whole process of project safety planning and coordination.
- Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.
- The risk management planning process begins with goal setting and the creation of risk management policy.
- Your own continuity planning process should have considered the implications of problems arising with the supplier.
- The first two steps of the strategic planning process deal with this question.
- That was the assumption from the very beginning, from the conceptual stages to the detailed planning.
- The web design and planning process can become incredibly subjective unless you have agreement on the goals ahead of time.
- The meetings also involve the contractor in the contingency planning process.
- It is also important to incorporate operational risk management into the site planning process.
- Production targets were set by five-year plans and economic planning was directed by the politburo.
- It turns planning into a learning exercise and places the emphasis on the process of planning rather than the resulting plans.
- Instead we should rethink our academic planning and evaluation process.
- The campus Career Center should be your first stop and the core of your career planning process.
- Over the past year, we've made significant progress in improving our recovery planning process.
- The role of promotion planning as an integral part of the marketing and business planning process
- In an Air Force logistics environment, the process of demand planning can be applied in many situations.
- In tactical planning on strategic and key issues for the country we can rely for a common position on parties from the left to the right.
- Understanding the process behind planning and marketing of events will increase your chances of landing a great position.
- If you know what you want, the company says, the entire planning and ordering process can take 15 minutes.
- The website doesn't actually exist yet, but presumably it's in the advanced stages of planning, and is just a few short weeks away from launch.
2town planningurbanismo masculine(regulations/department) (before noun) de urbanismoplanning board — comisión de planificación urbana
- The claimant is the local planning authority, having statutory powers of enforcement in connection with Kings Farm.
- However, local planning authorities should examine applications for changes to residential use with particular care.
- So here, he submits, that it must be for the local planning authority to establish that this was indeed a classified road.
- It is right that in almost all cases the initial decision on whether a development should proceed should be taken by the local planning authority.
- The courts have examined this principle in relation to the exercise by local planning authorities of their statutory enforcement powers.
- He may make an application for the purpose to the local planning authority specifying the land and describing the use or operations in question.
- Where they are identified as potential sites, local planning authorities should indicate how these constraints could be resolved.
- In planning for housing in their rural areas, local planning authorities should apply the policies in PPG3.
- New Government planning guidance advises local authorities to use areas outside a floodplain first.
- In America and Britain, local authorities are turning down planning applications for sites from brand chains.
- The local planning authority has indicated that it will resist any residential development proposals.
- That means that a local planning authority has available to it the evidence of the register as to who is the owner of the land.
- These various matters have all to be weighed and that is what a local planning authority or an inspector will do.
- I was asked by the local planning authority what my view was and whether it was a project of national importance.
- It was a subdivision that was resisted by the local planning authorities and was approved by the Minister under an appeal mechanism.
- The local planning authority is looking the gift horse in the mouth.
- This will give you an idea as to what kind of look has already been approved by your local planning authority.
- He said the disagreement over the land was a matter for the local Oromia planning authority.
- Under the present local authority planning policy small rural clubs now have to face the fact that their very existence is under threat.
- The planning inspector ruled the plan could go ahead as the site had a history of consent, was on a brownfield site, was in an urban area and was only a single home.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!