The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of plaqueta
- For example, a person can receive only platelets, red blood cells, or a clotting factor.
- The bone marrow is responsible for formation of blood components such as the white blood cells and platelets.
- The animals also showed no significant decreases in white blood cells or platelets.
- After five or six days in hospital Kim was diagnosed with severe aplastic anaemia which is a failure of the bone marrow to produce blood cells and platelets.
- Aspirin prevents heart disease by keeping the platelets in our blood from sticking together and forming a clot.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!