The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of hedonista
- He was a pleasure-loving old man, wholly indifferent to his responsibilities.
- On the one hand came a culture of entertainment, a pleasure-loving approach to life largely set in motion by young males.
- In London between the World Wars, the pleasure-loving young aristocrats whom the press has scathingly dubbed "bright young things" are living it up.
- He is sensuous, selfish and pleasure-loving.
- A young, pleasure-loving emperor misbehaves and treats capriciously all of those who surround him.
- My family was pleasure-loving and hard-drinking, but only as a reward for hard work done.
- He found the life amusing, and its rewards, though uncertain, were enough to keep a pleasure-loving bachelor in comfort.
- He was weary of trying to get the pleasure-loving king to concentrate on business.
- He seems to have retained his mordant humour and pleasure-loving streak in spite of everything.
- Here the pleasure-loving Viennese initially flocked to the operas of Rossini, with their sparkling italianate tunes and lightweight story-lines.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!