The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pleuresía
1pleuresía femeninopleuritis femenino
- He learned to recognize pneumonia, bronchiectasis, pleurisy, emphysema, pneumothorax, phthisis, and other lung diseases from the sounds he heard with his stethoscope.
- I accept her evidence that recurring pneumonia and pleurisy and an arthritic condition significantly interfered with that effort in the spring of 2002.
- The sole patient with benign pleural disease showing a mediastinal pleural involvement on MRI was identified pathologically as tuberculous pleurisy.
- Most cases are asymptomatic, but some present with hemoptysis, cough, chest pain, dyspnea, and pleurisy.
- In 1859, when she was staying at her grandparents' home, Lotty became ill with bronchitis and pleurisy, diseases which seem to have affected her for the rest of her life.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!