The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(appliance/peripheral) que se enchufa
- We envision a basic application that provides a framework for Internet telephony using plug-in modules to accomplish the various tasks to be performed.
- The keyboard consists of a base, plus various keyboard plug-in modules that can be tailored to specific functions.
- Then, within your company or industry group, you can buy the operating system and the plug-in tools that you need, and adapt them to your works.
- Other handsets will presumably be supported through plug-in modems.
- A USB (Universal Serial Bus) is a type of plug-in connection which connects electronic devices to computers.
- It is a plug-in burglar alarm that connects instantly to any electrical socket outlet.
- The lawnbeater is one of those plug-in kinds, so I get the grass down in largeish arcs around the electrical outlets - I have a lot of extension cords.
- With no plug-in entertainment apart from the radio, it is nothing short of wonderful.
- A few years ago I remember seeing advertisements for plug-in household ionisers that freshen the air and make you feel more wide awake.
- Nowadays, I leave Britain armed with insect repellant of the plug-in type, plus spray, plus personal roll-on repellant.
- A plug-in wiring connector will be attached to the back socket.
- Remove plug-in appliances from the bathroom to avoid the risk of electric shock, and set the temperature on the water heater no higher than 120 F to prevent burns.
- A simple plug-in diffuser that disperses a dog appeasing pheromone into the room is available at some veterinary practices.
2Informática(module/software) de plug-in(module/software) de extensión(module/software) adicional
1plug-in masculinoextensión femenino
- A creative mind can do miracles with the plug-in, as the software is able to clone objects and adjust them to the new background in such a way, that they get an artistic effect.
- First off, the user has to invest a good amount of time to download the plug-ins and the software necessary to view the on-line projects.
- No additional software or plug-ins are required.
- An additional feature is that sites can be built in most foreign languages without additional software or plug-ins.
- It took me a while to realise that this was referring to a plug-in you need to view the site, and not their advice to you before entering the restaurant.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!