The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de gásfiter
1gásfiter masculino, femenino Chileplomero masculinoplomera femeninofontanero masculino América Central, Españafontanera femenino América Central, Españagasfitero masculino Perúgasfitera femenino Perú
- When the plumber fitted the new central heating/water system he fitted a manual shower mixer tap for us.
- It became apparent there was too much water for the plumber to pump away, so the fire brigade was called in.
- Four plumbers have told me that the main line is clogged with roots, and they want thousands of dollars to replace it.
- The thaw after heavy snowfall meant that plumbers were inundated with calls to repair burst pipes.
- On Saturday, just before the water went off, our plumber Geoff came round and disconnected it and fixed the pipes.
- The only good news is that there should no longer be a shortage of traditional tradesmen such as plumbers and electricians.
- Hundreds of jobs are expected to be created for local joiners, plumbers, painters and electricians.
- You also have to hire electricians and plumbers to complete the house's services.
- At the moment, the Council's plumbers install and maintain all the Council's water meters.
- The pipe is completely intact and judged by both plumbers to be in excellent condition for its age.
- So the plumber has gone to the hardware store for supplies and will be returning soon.
- A plumber will do this by applying force to a copper pipe in a pipe bender.
- He told me that the plumber will need to turn off the water for about an hour to fix it.
- You can buy it in a kit, but you will need a plumber to help you connect the system to the boiler.
- The council agreed to obtain plumbers ' quotes to install a washbasin.
- You are unlikely to be able to fit your sink yourself, as a plumber needs to connect the pipework.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!