The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de neumotórax
- Only eight of the 24 patients with post-procedure pneumothorax received chest tubes to re-expand their lungs.
- Also known as pneumothorax, a collapsed lung is treated by reinflating the lung.
- The most common complications reported are infection and pneumothorax.
- A small spontaneous pneumothorax in the absence of lung disease will most likely resolve without intervention.
- Patients with spontaneous pneumothorax do not have clinically apparent lung disease.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!