The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de poesía
1(poems)poesía femenino(book) (before noun) de poesía(book) (before noun) de poesías(book) (before noun) de poemaspoetry reading — recital de poesía
- Drama, literature, and poetry all work out ideas of standards of behaviour and their consequences.
- Because he did not have any formal education in art, his aesthetic ideas derived from poetry and literature.
- I was brought up with the idea that poetry should rhyme; shape poems and the like were unheard of.
- The same question can therefore be raised in relation to the whole genre of poetry.
- The emphasis here is on how Donne's love poetry becomes an apology of verse itself.
- His father, also called Michael, instilled in his son a love of Irish poetry and ballads.
- It is founded on the French tradition of the dream as a vehicle for love poetry.
- His love poetry takes a different line from that of his contemporaries.
- For as well as a term relevant to expressive theories of poetry, voice is a narratological concept.
- She isn't always forcing the subjects of her poetry into metaphors about alienation.
- Had Surrey never written a line of poetry, his life would still be worth recounting.
- Many students would be happier if poetry was poetry, and criticism was criticism.
- Women also bring to poetry or other genres of literature a whole new area of experience and vision.
- In the classical set of genres, poetry was epic or lyric according to the degree in which the poet's direct voice was heard.
- It deals with the time factor employed in or between lines or units or strophes of poetry.
- Do you think that poetry is still valid as a form of personal expression?
- It's a story of American culture in transition, of music in the air, of politics and of art, of literature and of poetry.
- This book has tremendous appeal to the literary students of poetry and to teachers.
- Literature is a masculinist invention; poetry in particular is a spectacular form of male display.
- The poetry and literature was often a mirror of how the king and the aristocracy who surrounded him liked to think of themselves.
2literario(beauty)poesía femenino literarioshe was poetry in motion — era pura poesía
- To some it's as mundane as plumbing, but to me the connection of A to B is pure poetry.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!